Pure Love Heals Ministries teaches strategies to help people heal the emotional traumas that we each experience just from the stresses of everyday living. A number of different techniques are used to accomplish this, and more are being added as we incorporate them into our own lives. We work with both individuals and groups as needed. To put it in the simplest terms possible, Pure Love Heals Ministries offers hope and gives unconditional pure love to any troubled person living in this troubled world who needs it and is open to receive it, and we use many different methods to achieve this. We make no promises or guarantees that any particular person will see improvement in himself because that is dependent on each person’s ability, desire, and willingness to incorporate what he has learned into his life. In this way, we believe that eventually, through our efforts and the efforts of others worldwide, all of humanity will be healed and life will become the best it can be for all of us.
We do this only because we have learned through many years of living and because we believe from the depths of our hearts that pure love can heal anything. Just as a single candle will illuminate an entire room, we know that enough pure love will transform and transmute any situation no matter how dark it seems. At Pure Love Heals Ministries we feel that no one should every have to pay to receive love which is why we don’t charge for our healing work. We are here to laugh, cry, hug, or do whatever it takes to help people feel better.
Due to time constraints, we may not always be available for private phone consultations although group conference calls will be held at times to be determined. That information can be found on the Contact Us page.
At Pure Love Heals Ministries, we realize that we of ourselves do no healing, but the God-self within each person does the work. We are just here to facilitate that process. This is why we give the tools to do so to each person who is open to receive them so that each of us can do the work that we need to do for and on ourselves. The truth is that none of us would need any help at all if only we knew what to do and where to start. We don’t have all the answers and will never pretend that we do. We are still works in progress just like everyone else, but we are willing to share what we do know. Our mission is to empower each person with the tools to do the healing work for himself so that he will not be dependent on anyone else to do it for him.
WHAT WE DON’T DO
Pure Love Heals Ministries has a very specific mission and in order to do it well we have to recognize what we are not and what we do not do. There are already enough organizations in place who do a wonderful job of serving the public by fulfilling their physical needs. But we feel that the missing component in most of these programs is that they do not do an adequate job of imparting to the people that they serve the need for self-love. This is the key component in helping each person change his life. This, we feel, is the key to ending self-destructive, self-defeating behavior. Therefore Pure Love Heals Ministries wishes to partner with some of these organizations to help fill that void in their programs.
Pure Love Heals Ministries is not now and has no intention of becoming a government sanctioned non-profit organization. It has no plans to seek government aid. We rely only on the goodwill and grateful hearts of those who are helped by our efforts. Therefore, if getting a tax break is your only motivation for donating to this cause, we would rather that you just keep your money. We give freely from our hearts as we do this work, and we wish to be compensated for basic travel and other such expenses only by those who also are truly giving from their hearts because they have received and want to give back or who just want to help out what they see as a worthy cause.
The founder is not a medical doctor although she has more than 30 years training and experience in the healing arts. Therefore, we always advise those we work with to not stop any medical treatment they are already receiving and to seek the advice of a qualified medical or mental health professional if necessary. We do not need to know the name of any illness that you may have been diagnosed with. That does not matter to us in this work. It is just a name that you don't need to claim.
We do welcome the chance to partner with medical and mental health professionals to assist their patients in the healing process if they are open to it. We realize that neither we nor the doctors do the actual healing. This is done only by the God that dwells within each of us. We are just here to help each person recognize this and to teach each person tools to access and speed up that process whenever possible.
We do recognize that some of the techniques used by Pure Love Heals Ministries are considered to be unorthodox by the medical and religious professions. We make no apologies to either group for using these particular techniques. We are utilizing methods that have worked for us and for countless others over the years. We do not claim that any of these methods are our original ideas but are a compilation and a unique way of presenting time-tested methods developed by others. All that we ask is that you try them with an open heart and mind and determine if they work for you. If they don’t, find something else that does work. All we know is that pure love heals and that is what we teach. We are not here to judge anyone, only to help whoever we can. We are here in the tradition of Jesus, Buddha, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Mother Teresa and so many others to just exude pure love, empathy, and compassion so that we can help the least of these and in some way, all of these.
The Telos Books were written by Aurelia Louise Jones. A link to her website is on the LINKS page of this website. We hope you enjoy the following excerpts.
In Telos Book III, pp 165-167, p 173, the following words were spoken by Paul the Venetian:
"Love is not a word. It is an essence, a power and a vibration. It is Life! Love is the most priceless element and vibration in all existence, an eternal dynamic living form. It is the golden chariot that transcends time and eliminates space. Love is the primal substance of Light out of which all things are created. It is the unified power which holds all things together. Love simply contains everything. Enough intensity of love can heal and transform everything. Just as there is no real dividing barrier between your human self and your Grand Cosmic Self, there is no real dividing barrier between your human love and your Christ Love. There is only a difference in intensity and vibration. It is human love embodied and amplified a few million times.
There are those in incarnation who perceive love as a weakness. Love is certainly not a weakness, but the greatest strength. Love is the most important God-attribute that you can cultivate and develop. Its power can endure all things, rejoice in all things, and glorify all things. Love is a constant force from which you can draw life’s energies and harmony. Its healing tenderness penetrates all things and enfolds every heart. When one develops this great God-given faculty of Love, he will have the power to create and bring forth whatsoever his purified spiritual vision of love beholds.
For those who have perfected the fires of love, fear can no longer exist. Your higher Self has the ability to transform, instantly, huge amounts of human negativity into pure Love and Light. When the acquisition of this great gift of Love becomes the one main goal and desire in your life, when it has become a burning obsession that can no longer be denied, then it will be fulfilled. Such a one becomes the recipient of a Love so great that walls of glory are created around that individual, and nothing less than pure love can ever touch him/her again.
To those who attain this divine gift of Love, the realms of Light open wide, and all powers are again bestowed upon them. Beauty, youthfulness, and vitality in all their divine perfection, power, and abundance in unlimited majesties, the all knowingness of the Mind of God and all spiritual attributes restored in full measure are the gifts of perfected Love.
Pray to God and your divine Presence with all the energy of your heart that you open yourself to this divine Christ-like love. Let this love begin to sing as a song of adoration and gratitude in your heart. Let your heart be lifted up continually by your heart songs of everlasting joy and gratitude, and this great love will become yours. Wherever you are, all powers and treasures of the higher realms will be bestowed upon you in heaven and on Earth, forever unto eternity.
These treasures of heaven are the divine gifts and qualities a man develops as he releases the hidden, God-given potentials within Self, within the Sacred Heart, the seat of your divinity. These gifts and powers that God holds forth for all of you are His plans for your full restoration, as divine beings, as He waits patiently for you to fully accept these.
Within each one of you is held your cosmic bank account into which your merits are deposited or withdrawn. In the next world mankind is not judged by his possessions or his human learning or by earthly positions or honors. A man is judged by what he IS, the level of his spiritual attainment. What he has become as a divine being is the only measure of evaluation, standing forth the sum total of all he has thought, felt, and done. This great Christ Light garment of pure Love, apparel of effulgent power and beauty, is brought forth from within as one begins to lay for himself his treasures in heaven. The glorified white raiment of Light that will be bestowed upon you is the outflowing interest that accrues from one’s deposits, made of love, compassion, mercy, tenderness, gratitude, and praise.
As you apply yourself to embody that Christ-like Love, rejoice in these great, dynamic treasures of fulfillment as heaven yields its wealth and its unlimited interest in you cosmic bank account, a hundred-fold multiplied! Yea, and so much more."
"The Presence of God is waiting to bless each one of you with the fullness of the Love and Peace beyond all understanding. Invoke that Presence each day and each hour of the day to be filled with that Love, Peace, and Harmony that will grace your lives to experience ease and perfection."
Codes of Conduct for a Disciple of the Holy Spirit
The Maha Chohan
from Telos, Volume 3, pp 173-174
1. Become conscious always of your aspiration to embody the full expression of Godhood, and devote all of your being and service to that end.
2. Learn the lessons of harmlessness - neither by word, nor thought, nor feeling will you ever inflict evil or harm upon any part of life. Know that action and physical violence will keep you in the realm of pain, suffering, and mortality.
3. Stir not a brother’s sea of emotion thoughtlessly or deliberately. Know that the storm in which you would place his spirit will sooner or later flow upon the banks of your own lifestream. Rather bring always tranquility, love, harmony, and peace to all life.
4. Disassociate yourself from the personal and planetary delusion. Never allow yourself to love your little self more than the harmony of the universe. If you are right, there is no need to acclaim it. If you are wrong, pray for forgiveness.
5. Walk gently upon the Earth and through the universe, knowing that the body is a sacred temple, in which dwells the Holy Spirit, bringing peace and illumination to life everywhere. Keep your temple always in a respectful and purified manner, as befitting the habitation of the Spirit of Love and Truth. Respect and honor with gentle dignity all other temples, knowing that often within a crude exterior burns a great light.
6. In the presence of Nature, absorb the beauties and gifts of Her kingdoms in gentle gratitude. Do not desecrate Her by vile thoughts, sounds, or emotions, or by physical acts that despoil Her virgin beauty. Honor the Earth, "the Mother" that is hosting your evolutionary pathway.
7. Do not form nor offer opinions unless invited to do so, and then, only after prayer and silent invocation for guidance. Speak when God chooses to say something through you. At other times it is best to speak little, or to remain peacefully silent.
8. Let your heart sing a song of gratitude and joy unto God. Be grateful always for all that you have received and that you have in the now moment. Tap into the River of Life, River of Love and Abundance that lies within the Sacred Heart.
9. In speech and action be gentle, but with the dignity that always accompanies the Presence of the living God that lives within the temple of your being. Constantly place all the faculties of your being and all the inner unfoldment of your nature at the feet of the God-power, endeavoring to manifest the perfection of compassion when meeting those in distress.
10. Let your word be spoken in gentleness, humility, and loving service. Do not allow the impression of humility to be mistaken for lethargy, for the servant of the Lord, like the sun in the heavens, is eternally vigilant and constantly outpouring the gifts of Love to those who open their hearts to receive them.